Wednesday 23 December 2009

Boyhood Dream


I recently made a boyhood dream reality by doing an interview for the official Leeds United FC glossy magazine. From the age of 6 I've been a massive Leeds fan and if you'd told me at 15 years old, the height of my fanaticism that I'd be interviewed in the magazine I may have wet myself. Once I realized I wouldn't be playing professional football I never thought I'd be appearing in the mag but it's strange how things move in full circles! First my illustrations, now my mug ha ha! What makes it a little sweeter is being on the next page to Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics! At the same time as my fanatic peak I used to listen to Performance and Cocktails- the soundtrack to my early days of chasing girls albeit at Bradford Ice Rink and Shipley swimming pool! Have a read...

No comments:

Post a Comment